Tattooing is a permanent process on the skin, which changes in appearance according to the wishes of the people. Tattoo removal is applied when the person does not want the tattoo they have for any reason. Tattoo removal with Q - Switch Laser is a technology method that destroys the pigments used in tattoo making.
In laser tattoo removal, which is a long process, a result of up to one hundred percent may not always be achieved. In order not to get such results, it should be thought carefully before tattooing and taking decisions in this direction shows healthier results for people. The rules that must be followed for tattoo removal are important for health. Before the procedure, the tattooed areas should be protected from the sun for 1-2 weeks.
If the person is using blood thinners, leaving the tattoo 1 week before the removal process is also an important criterion for health. In the tattoo removal process, laser beams with different wavelengths are used for each process. By activating the tattoo with the laser beam, the tattoo ink is fragmented, and thus the disintegrated dye is removed from the skin and from the body through the cells. Since creams containing local anesthetic are applied before the tattoo removal process, pain and pain are not felt during the removal process. The session of tattoo removal varies according to the size and color of the tattoo. This time ranges from 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Tattoo Removal Procedure with Q - Switch Laser
Tattoo is a process given to the general name of the designs or writings made on the skin. There are many methods of tattoo removal. However, the most preferred one is tattoo removal with Q-Switch laser because it is effective. Since Q-Switch laser beams break the paint used in tattooing into very small pieces, it becomes easier for the cells to swallow the paint pieces. The colors of the tattoo have an important place when the deletion process is applied. For those with light and dark skin tones, 1064 nm should be used if the tattoo color is dark blue, dark blue and black, and 532 nm if the tattoo color is red. If the tattoo color is green, ruby (694 nm) and alexandirite (755 nm) should be used. Especially in people with dark skin color, this process should be paid more attention. Because dark skin color needs to be handled more sensitively and carefully in this process.
Tattoo removal with the Q-Switch laser can be understood by the temporary white color of the tattoo. However, some tattoos cannot be completely erased. The most obvious reason for this is that the tattoo is made from different brands and substances. In such cases, tattoo removal fails. Tattoo removal with Q – Switch laser is 4-6 sessions for more amateur tattoos; For professional tattoos, 6-10 sessions or even more sessions are required in some special cases. The person goes to these sessions regularly and performs the tattoo removal process.
Q-Switch laser tattoo removal is a painless procedure that differs from person to person and tattoo. Generally, there are no serious side effects and complications after the removal procedure. Of course, tattoo removal must be done in a sterile way and by experts. The rules to be followed both before, during and after the deletion process should be observed and this process should be carried out in a healthy way.
Who Prefers Tattoo Removal Procedure?
Tattoo removal process varies according to the preferences of the people. The reasons for these preferences differ for everyone:
- The reason for getting the tattoo is not valid
- Allergic reaction
- Negative effects of tattooing in recruitment processes
- The person’s desire to have a new tattoo
- Exposing the tattooed area to any surgical scar
To Who İs Not Recommended Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure?
Laser tattoo removal is not recommended in some cases:
- To persons under 18 years of age,
- To pregnant women,
- To hepatitis-B patients,
- People who have skin disease,
- Scars and open wounds
- Areas with eczema and fungal disease,
- In the nose and ear,
- Around the eyes,
- It is not considered appropriate to be administered to diabetic patients.
After Tattoo Removal with Q – Switch Laser
Since tattoo removal is a procedure that has no side effects, the recovery time is fast accordingly. However, providing certain conditions after tattoo removal has an important place in terms of the health of the person. When these conditions are listed:
- Temporary bleeding or water collection may be seen in the operation area. Such situations are situations that may occur in tattoo removal. For these cases, antibiotic creams should be used before and after tattoo removal with the Q-Switch laser. In this way, the skin heals itself faster.
- Until the results such as crusting on the skin are healed, it is necessary not to enter the sea and pool.
- Darkening of the tattoo color after tattoo removal is a normal phenomenon. This situation will improve in the subsequent removal sessions and the color of the tattoo will start to fade gradually.
- The failure rate of tattoo removal process is around 5%. As can be seen from this ratio, this is a very small probability.
- The full effect begins to be seen 4 weeks after the procedure. After the tattoo removal process, it should not be contacted with hot water for 2-3 days and should not stay in areas such as sauna.
- Since tattoo removal is applied directly on the skin, this is considered an open wound in terms of health. As a result of this, it is understood that the area where the wiping process is performed is open to the risk of infection. If such a result is encountered, it is necessary to go to a health institution as soon as possible.
- Tattoo removal with the Q-Switch laser should be done by a specialist. In addition, this procedure is not considered appropriate for diabetics, people with ongoing infectious diseases and those with autoimmune diseases.
- Tattoo removal with the Q-Switch laser should be performed in a center with dermatologists or plastic surgeons, and follow-up should be done by specialists until this procedure is concluded.
Which Devices Are Used in Laser Tattoo Removal Process?
At the beginning of the factors determining this process in tattoo removal, the differences of the laser devices used according to the colors of the pigments that make up the tattoo come to the fore. Especially while yellow and green are the colors that are the most difficult to erase; black and blue colors are the easiest to erase. Devices used for tattoo removal are: Q-switched Ruby, Q-switched Alexandrite and Q-switched Nd:YAG.
Prices of Tattoo Removal with Q – Switch Laser
Q – Pricing of tattoo removal with Switch laser; It varies according to the area of the tattoo, the size of the tattoo, the expertise of the person who will do the deletion, and the quality of the clinic. Since the color of the skin and tattoo is a factor in this process, which varies from person to person, an average price emerges according to the determinations made after these conditions. Price determination, as in other processes, in tattoo removal; It is a process that must be determined by the people who will do this. In summary, the pricing determined for tattoo removal varies according to each tattoo.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tattoo Removal
Call us or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.